DigyBares Beach-Pavilion Online Menu and Ordering System
Making a pavilion reservation via device takes time and effort. The existing devices not only end up with the unfinished task but also cost and maintenance issues are rising some problems.
Nowadays, just a few people don’t connect to the internet via smartphones. By running DigyBares, customers are able to make a beach sunbed or pavilion reservation, therefore waiter will be notified about newly created order.
DigyBares Beach – Pavilion PROS :
- It is enough to adjust a Chrome or Plexi QR Code Label on the beach sunbed leg or Pavilion pole.
- By scanning a QR code via smartphone, customers will get an access to the menu and make an order. It is not a software, also no need to download.
- DigyBares creates a web menu, so proceed an update anytime you wish.
- The menu has following foreign language options: Turkish, English, Russian, German, Persian, Arabic, Spanish and French.
- There are menu, sunbed and pavilion numbers on the QR code.
- Opportunity to call a waiter instead of scanning QR Code.